Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
I believe that the island development resources in New Horizons are fantastic
Yessss. Yeah a lot of these baseline characteristics and gameplay sounds like it would support a feature like this, source collecting and recipes etc, so it doesn't appear like a huge jump. If this does become something I would be Animal Crossing Bells so pleased.

I was around 11 or so. I bought a Change to New Horizons (especially the NH special/limited variant ), so hopefully my input will be valuable.

I like New Horizons, but the issue that lots of players have with is the ongoing issue that the animal personalities are a lot more dull than the older games. Should you watch footage from the Gamecube version, you'll observe that animals were more"hot" with regard to how they spoke to you. In many cases, they were actually quite impolite - alerting you if you refused to help them/do some thing for them. Now, this was toned down when Wild World was released, but animals were not too friendly like they're in New Leaf/New Horizons. Friendships had to be developed over time, and it was gratifying to notice when an animal you wished to befriend was steadily warming up to you (ultimately giving you their picture once you had been best buddies ).

I believe that the island development resources in New Horizons are fantastic, but my main reason for playing the game would be to befriend my animals. There is no obstacle to it since everyone is really friendly off-the-bat, even the characters like cranky/snooty (where they are meant to be more stand-offish with you at first).

They have also seemingly removed a characteristic where creatures would see your house at a particular moment. It was a nice way for gamers who do not have the capacity to go online to have visitors look at their property. There was a consequence not turning up on time: it'd produce the animal angry and your friendship could have a small hit.

I actually like the crafting system, however I know that some folks really don't like it. I believe the biggest complaint I've noticed is that gold tools have lost their prestige as they are no longer unbreakable like from the buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells previous games. That's pretty much what made them special, so it sounds a bit pointless to manage them, given that golden nuggets are a rarer resource.
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 2 Ziyaretçi